If you are considering an individual or personal insurance plan, we have many options with great companies offering individuals with insurance products to cover every eventuality and life circumstance. We have access to a variety of health insurance products to create the perfect plan.
Benefits of Personal Health Coverage
With recent changes in the way businesses function and current economic challenges, many small businesses elect not to provide health coverage to the same degree they once might have. Not to worry. There are several benefits to purchasing your personal health insurance on your own:
- You may choose products that directly benefit your family rather than enter a generic plan that covers health situations that do not apply to you.
- Without being tied to your employment, your policy goes with you even when you change your job or financial situation.
- You may select a plan that allows you to use your current or preferred medical providers and hospitals.
- We can help you determine the best company and program that will meet your needs at a price you can afford.
Questions to Ask When Choosing a Personal Health Coverage Plan
To be sure that your plan has sufficient coverage to fit your family needs, there are specific questions we recommend you consider when consulting with us about a specific coverage plan:
- Copay and deductible expenses; what can I afford?
- Who are my health providers, and what networks are they in?
- What is the cost of using out-of-network providers?
- Do I need specialist referrals?
- Is there a difference in copays for specialists, primary care providers or mental health care?
Don’t put off getting the finest and most appropriate health coverage for yourself or your family. Call the Don Hoffer Insurance professionals today to help you find the program that best fits your family’s needs and budget.